Deciding on which entertainment for your upcoming wedding can be difficult.
Most weddings will include some form of entertainment but many couples struggle to decide between a DJ or a band. The DJ Kings we offer in our roster both. Whether choosing a band or a DJ or both, we can supply the perfect entertainment for your special day.
Pros for choosing a DJ.
The first point to make about DJs is that they are generally lower cost than a full band.
– DJs can supply continuous music for a longer period.
– DJs will carry several thousand songs whereas even the most experienced band will rarely know more than one hundred and fifty songs so DJs are, generally , more able to respond to requests.
– Our DJs will offer in our wedding packages dance floor lighting.
– If space is an issue DJs can take up less space than a three, four or five piece band.
– DJs will are suited to playing EDM music style dance music than a guitar band.
– DJs will be more able to control the volume of their performance than a band.
Pros for choosing a band
-There is something special about live music. If you book a great live band it will have a solid impact on the evening.
– A band is something to watch as well as dance to, but with today’s incredible DJ set ups they can be visually stunning as well.
– A band can provide DJ music over their PA in their breaks so there will be no dead air.
– A good band will be experts at involving an audience and getting people dancing , singing along and joining in.
– Niche style music that a client would want to cover the majority of the night a band that specialize in would be super.
In my opinion whether choosing a band or a DJ or both, entertainment and the music really makes a huge impact on your wedding night. See what your budget can afford and choose the correct entertainment that will suit your needs.